Assalamualaikum. ...
   Here i will introduce myself,  my name is Devi kartika,  i come from mempawah city and now i live in kom yos sudarso,  pontianak.
I am now a student at a university in the city of Pontianak,  precisely at the at the University of Tanjungpura Pontianak.  Here i will express my wishes 5 years to come,  i am a student from Tanjungpura pontianak University and i choose faculty teacher and education science (FKIP).  I choose the fkip not without reason, but i have the faculty of social science education program?  Because i want to be a teacher who is able to serve and want to educate the choldren of the nation who will become the successer to the struggle of indonesia heroes,  although they struggle not to use energy but with the intelligence they have.
When the next 5 years i want to be a teacher in a remote village whose educators are lacking.  Why would i want to be a teacher in a remote village?
Because i want to help children from poor families to get a better education.  I hope that what i want can motivate me to keep trying to be a qualified teacher to be able to educate the gold generations of indonesia.  I really hope that my wish will be avhieved within the next  5 years.  I am very helpful to help small people who are in remote areas of the country to get a better education. Maybe quite so much that i can say hopefully what we hope to materialize later.

  Wassalamualaikum wr. Wb.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduction

Teman baik