Introduction


Assalamualaikum wr wb
         On this occassion,  allow me to introduction myself.  My name is Devi Kartika,  you can call me Devi.  I was born in sungai kunyit,  on August 20, 1998. I am the second of four children.  My sister is named Dewi Sartika and i have two younger sisters.  The first named Deby Kartika and the smallest named Deva Auliah. Although our brother is not one man but we do not feel any less, we complement each other. I come from the district Mempawah subdistrict Sungai Kunyit precisely in the Sungai Kunyit village.
          My hobby is reading novels,  novels for me a very entertaining book when i feel bored.  My history education is elementary school  12 Sungai Kunyit,  junior high school 1 Sungai Kunyit,  Senior  High School 1 Sungai Kunyit and now i as student at Tanjungpura University Pontianak. Especially at faculty of teacher and science in study program social science education. I entered on faculty of teacher and science via SNMPTN.  The reason i choose faculty of teacher and science because i want to be a teacher who can serve the country and educate the nation's children. Teach them important social values for the younger generation.
          I think this is all can I say about my introduction.  Thank you very much for your attention. I would like to express my gratitude.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Teman baik