Travel

Vacation to Temajo Island

            On Thursday after Idul Fitri, precisely at 8:30 am, my family and I went on holiday to Temajo Island. Before we left for the island of temajo, I prepared food and drink for us to enjoy there. While my family prepare the vehicle we will use. After everything was ready, we went straight to Temajo Island.

            During the trip, I was amazed by the beauty of alamnnya. We are riding a water boat full of waves, fish fish jumping on the surface of the water. It turns out so great The gift God has given for all of us.

            Arriving on the island temajo, we immediately look for a shady place. Incidentally that day the weather was quite hot so we had to find a comfortable place to rest. After getting a suitable place, my cousin and I immediately rushed to the beach. We immediately swam while enjoying the waves that came to our body.

            As I was enjoying the beach atmosphere, I suddenly heard someone's voice asking for help. "Please ...... please ......!!" It was the voice of my cousin. To my astonishment, I saw that he was swept away by the waves. Me and the people around immediately helped her. I saw my cousin's face so pale, he was afraid to drown.

            After the incident, my parents asked us to stop swimming and immediately clean our bodies full of sand. They do not want unwanted things to happen again. Of course we follow their request.

            Before we go home, do not forget we enjoy the food and drinks we have prepared from home. After everyone was content to play, we decided to go home soon.

            This holiday gives my own memories. Hopefully I will not experience the calamity that befell my cousin.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduction

Teman baik